Every girl likes hearing those three words, especially when it comes to a makeup look right?! I figured I would show you guys the look I have been doing these past couple weeks for school, work, errands, etc. It’s a little Kim K. inspired, not going to lie to you. I have noticed a much more natural look on her and wanted to copy it. Love her. Don’t hate me. I would love to put some pictures of me wearing the look, but I didn’t think ahead so just look out on Instagram for some pictures for now.
What’s extra cool about this MAC palette is that I put it together myself! It’s like Build-A-Bear Workshop but for make-up! You like the comparison I made there. Thought you would. Anyways, you can make these palettes (and bigger ones) at any MAC store. Not the counters, only at the stores. For those of you in the Miami and Broward area, there is a store in Pembroke Lakes Mall and Aventura Mall. This is the best when you want to create a special look for a party or just something to use everyday, like this one.
This is the way I put my little look together…I will put some pictures up soon, promise!
1. First apply any eye primer you want on your lids to make the shadow wear longer. I often use MAC Painterly Paint Pot.
2. Apply MAC Soft Brown with a fluffy eyeshadow brush all over the crease in a windshield wiper motion.
3. Apply MAC Texture on top of the Soft Brown in the same motion, also all over the crease.
4. If you want a more night-time look, I also blend MAC Brown Script on top of the other two.
4. Apply MAC Naked Lunch just on the lid.
5. Softly apply the MAC Coffee liner on the top lid and little on the outer half of the bottom lashes and smudge out with a brush. The smudgy look is on purpose. Gives more of a I’m-not-trying-too-hard look.
6. Top it off with some awesome mascara, my favorite going-out one is Benefit They’re Real. Always gets the job done.
7. Apply a nude, pinky lip color and shiny lipgloss on top and your done! I use MAC lipstick in Flair for Finery but it was limited edition. Sorry don’t be mad, but I recommend YSL Rouge Volupte in #1 for the same, if not better shade. The gloss I use is MAC Nymphette. Such a gorgeous gloss when worn by itself too.
Hope you guys try out the look and let me know if you like it! Let me know if any of you already have MAC palettes or would like more suggestions on which shadows to try! I highly recommend these shades I mentioned as they are awesome staples you will always be reaching for.
Have a great night girls!
Love Always your Miami Beauty Girl,