Happy Wednesday beauty girls! Here are the products I use for my everyday routine. I have been loving the results. It may seem like a lot of products to use everyday, but I really think every product shown here is amazing. Like I have mentioned before, since I am suffering from acne right now I really enjoy using this foundation as it covers and conceals very well. Well let’s get to the products. You can click on the links or shop the post below to buy any of these products (or similar items). Hope you enjoy!
1. MAC Prep and Prime I use this all over my face to prime and even my skin tone.
3. Perricone MD Bronzer is my new favorite bronzer. It looks sooo natural and leaves the most beautiful glow.
4. MAC Paintpot in Painterly I apply this all over my eyelid to cover any redness and make it all even.
5. MAC Prep and Prime Brightener in Radiant Rose under my eyes to brighten and cover any dark circles.
6. Anastasia Brow powder (I use Taupe) to fill in my brows.
7. Dior Highlight on my eyelids (I like this highlight better in Moonstone!) I just swoosh my brush all over the product and apply it on my lids.
8. Kat Von D liquid eyeliner in Trooper. This liquid eyeliner is the BEST! Definitely my new favorite!
9. Blinc Mascara. Love this stuff, doesn’t give me raccoon eyes!
12. Dior Highlight (I LOVE this option more!). I put this right on top of my cheeks.
And done! If you guys copy the look, make sure to post on IG and tag me! If you go to Sigma Beauty and purchase anything, use the code JULY10 and get 10% off your purchase! You’re welcome!